Houses, Home Apartment
from Bakersfield local landlords and property management companies.
$850 per month
Unit D 216 S. Owens St. / Bakersfield USA
Price$850 per month
$650 per month
Unit C 1228 Pearl Street / Bakersfield USA
Price$650 per month
$650 per month
Unit C 1300 Flower St. / Bakersfield USA
Price$650 per month
$995 per month
1009 Quincy Street / Bakersfield USA
Prop Typesingle-family home
Price$995 per month
$0 per month per person
203 Radicchio Ave / BAKERSFIELD USA
Prop TypeSingle family home
Price$0 per month per person
Thank you for visiting us for your Bakersfield apartment or house rental requirement. The site offers comprehensive database of Bakersfield rental property listings such as Bakersfield house for rent, Bakersfield apartment or house rentals, Bakersfield homes for rent and Bakersfield apartments for rent.
Registering is simple. The site offers excellent site navigation built on an elegant design. It features a robust property search tool, which can chew through the large database of real estate information and pick the house or home just right for you. Choose Bakersfield homes for rent or Bakersfield apartments for rent. From a simple property search, you can gain access to a list of rental homes or apartments suiting your requirement by providing information such as zip code, county and radius.
You can get details of each property such as parking, location and neighborhood. Many properties have 360 virtual tours, high quality images and multiple photos of the property. Property owners, realtors and individual agents will benefit by advertising on the site with free agent profiles available on every advertisement. A prospective tenant can have direct interaction with property owners and agents using the updated list of property owners and real estate agent profiles.
We offer multiple utility features like the brochure printing service that can be tailored to suit your requirement for Bakersfield homes for rent and Bakersfield apartments for rent. Experience the sites compelling features and up to date information on property related matters. Advertisements features and can include virtual tours, multiple photos, maps, and even demographics of the local area. A user can save favorite advertisements into a comparison shopper file to find easily next time they visit the site.
One of the premier online real estate resources online is our fast growing database with current real estate listings for rent or lease that includes Bakersfield homes to rent and Bakersfield apartments to rent. One of the reasons that the RentMLS is such a useful real estate tool is because of its detail. The database provides one of the best tools for advertising and researching residential properties for lease or rent. Search for Bakersfield homes to rent, Bakersfield apartments to rent, Bakersfield apartment or house rental, Bakersfield house for rent, Bakersfield rental property, and more.
Users of this site must be in compliance with the Fair Trading Act and should not place any wording in an ad that discriminates based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, family status and national origin.
Your search for Bakersfield homes for rent or Bakersfield apartments for rent can result in time saving for both agent and tenant. The site has a detailed and current database of Bakersfield apartment or house rental listings and provides information on many residential and apartment real estates such as Bakersfield house for rent and Bakersfield rental property.
Bakersfield rental homes or apartments.
include - Weldon (Kern), Casmalia (Santa Barbara), Tupman, Avila Beach (San Luis Obispo), Terra Bella (Tulare), Boron, Big Pine (Inyo)
- Bakersfield California
- Bakersfield (CA) Single Family Home A undivided and unconnected house featuring clear space along each side, and isn't connected to any separate construction.
- Bakersfield (CA) Multi-Family Homes Sometimes referred to as "multi-dwelling units" or "MDU" and embodies a categorization of living accommodations where multiple single units for residential inhabitants are within one building.
- Bakersfield (CA) Corporate HousesCorporate housing provides most of the comforts and benefits of staying in a hotel with similar standards, but in a more homely environment.
- Bakersfield (CA) Senior Homes Senior housing may be available in independent living communities with no personal care services offered or life style orientated communities which include various amenities and planned activities
- Bakersfield (CA) Military Houses The services may offer military personnel compensation in line with civilian rental costs when renting privately. Up to one hundred percent may be covered of all rent costs.
- Bakersfield (CA) Student Homes House sharing for student in many cases has become the norm for instead of living on campus. Sharing accommodation is inexpensive when comparing to renting a private apartment.
- Bakersfield (CA) Assisted Living Homes Assisted living establishments provide care for individuals, typically 60 or over, who cannot provide care for themselves.
- Bakersfield (CA) Vacation Homes for rent Vacation rentals may include various types of accommodation ranging from single family homes or cabins, to apartments and condominiums.
- Bakersfield (CA) Timeshare for rent Timeshare vacation units are normally more luxurious than similarly priced hotels or holiday apartments. The resorts typically have excellent faculties on site and can represent excellent value.
- Bakersfield (CA) Hotel / Motel Rooms to rent Long term stay hotel accommodation, commonly referred to as "Extended Stay" are typically equipped with kitchenettes including a small fridge and freezer. There may be guest laundry facilities.
- Bakersfield (CA) Single family homes A single-family house has zero common property but simply is constructed upon its own piece of ground.
- Bakersfield (CA) Apartments to rent An apartment is generally considered to be a residential unit inside a building. defined as living space among others within a building.
- Bakersfield (CA) Town Homes Each townhouse is individually owned and are characterized as single-family homes with at the least two storeys that share a wall with another house.
- Bakersfield (CA) Condominiums to rent Condominiums are owned by individuals and sometimes are available for rent if they have been purchased as an investment.
- Bakersfield (CA) Lofts to rent or for lease Loft can be a different way of living for a lot of people. The openness and exposed pipes and ductwork creates a different atmosphere to that of conventional homes and apartments.
- Bakersfield (CA) Studio apartments Ideal for a single person that needs to keep living costs to a minimum. The Layout is normally one room with separate private or sometimes shared bathroom.
- Bakersfield (CA) Efficiency to rent An efficiency, typically is just one room with shared facilities, may or may not have closet space and present an issue for storage.
- Bakersfield (CA) Rooms for rent A room, typically in a private house, is probably the most inexpensive accommodation available. Utilities and other overheads are shared and, although private facilities may be available.
- Bakersfield (CA) Duplex to rent A dwelling with two separate apartments adjoined by a dividing wall or a two story house adjoined to another similar house with a dividing wall.
- Bakersfield (CA) Triplex Homes for Rent A Triplex is simply a dwelling comprising of three separate units, each with a separate entrance.
- Bakersfield (CA) Manufactured Homes Manufactured property meets federal HUD design and construction codes whilst modular construction meets local building codes.
LINKS: Helpful Resources & Information for renters in California (Kern County)
California Homes and Apartments to Rent and Lease
Bakersfield commercial property for lease and sale
Bakersfield homes by owner on sale