Houses, Home Apartment
from Bakersfield local landlords and property management companies.
$850 per month
Unit D 216 S. Owens St. / Bakersfield USA
Price$850 per month
$650 per month
Unit C 1228 Pearl Street / Bakersfield USA
Price$650 per month
$650 per month
Unit C 1300 Flower St. / Bakersfield USA
Price$650 per month
$995 per month
1009 Quincy Street / Bakersfield USA
Prop Typesingle-family home
Price$995 per month
$0 per month per person
203 Radicchio Ave / BAKERSFIELD USA
Prop TypeSingle family home
Price$0 per month per person
Whether your rental or lease situation is unique or ordinary we hope we can help you in your Bakersfield homes rental search! Regularly employing RentMLS.com as your Bakersfield apartment or house rental search will constitute a sensible benefit for a prospective renter. Our goal is to provide you with the easiest and fastest method to help in your rentals search. The site provides an all-inclusive database of Bakersfield rental property listings such as Bakersfield house's for rent, Bakersfield apartment or house rental, Bakersfield homes to lease and Bakersfield condo apartments for rent.
Registering with RentMLS.com is free and uncomplicated. The web site provides superior site navigation assembled on a tasteful design. It has a strong lookup tool, which can separate the large database of real estate data and lookup Bakersfield homes for rent or Bakersfield apartments to lease. For an uncomplicated search, you are able to attain a list of rental homes or apartments suiting your requisite by furnishing specific data.
You are able to view particulars of each property such as parking, location and locality. You should experience the impressive realistic Virtual-tours, images and multiple photographs of the property. Property owners, realtors and individual brokers can benefit by publishing on the web site. Renters can contact the property owners utilizing the unrestricted and updated subscribers list of property owners and real estate agents.
RentMLS.com extends aggregate secondary features similar to the brochure printing facility that may be customized and printed to accommodate your stipulation for Bakersfield homes for rent and Bakersfield apartments for rent. The web site powerful characteristics and newest data about property relevant subjects are helpful and informative.
Find apartments or homes to rent with a fast free online search. The extended database of Bakersfield apartment or house rental listings and can render data on entirely residential and apartment real estate such as Bakersfield house's to rent and Bakersfield other rental property.
RentMLS.com offers an impressive realistic tour of Bakersfield homes, with multiple pictures. Extra particulars that are furnished in the web site for each property include position, locality, parking and inside information etc. You'll be able to specify superior site navigation and strong and powerful lookup characteristics.
County, postal code and radius are the more common parameters called for in researching Bakersfield properties pairing your prerequisites with Bakersfield homes for rent or Bakersfield apartments for rent. You'll be able to capture properties with the most beneficial, monthly and yearly rental terms. RentMLS.com offers an all-inclusive selection of Bakersfield apartment communities and homes that will help you discover your perfect home without the suffering of expense to travel, from location to location, just to find the homes or apartments. when you arrive, is not at all suitable! Avoid wasted time and hassle of unnecessary trips associated with simple newspaper advertisements of property rentals
Bakersfield rental homes or apartments.
include - Weldon (Kern), Casmalia (Santa Barbara), Tupman, Avila Beach (San Luis Obispo), Terra Bella (Tulare), Paso Robles, Solvang, Guadalupe
- Bakersfield California
- Bakersfield (CA) Single Family Home A undivided and unconnected house featuring clear space along each side, and isn't connected to any separate construction.
- Bakersfield (CA) Multi-Family Homes Sometimes referred to as "multi-dwelling units" or "MDU" and embodies a categorization of living accommodations where multiple single units for residential inhabitants are within one building.
- Bakersfield (CA) Corporate HousesCorporate housing provides most of the comforts and benefits of staying in a hotel with similar standards, but in a more homely environment.
- Bakersfield (CA) Senior Homes Senior housing may be available in independent living communities with no personal care services offered or life style orientated communities which include various amenities and planned activities
- Bakersfield (CA) Military Houses The services may offer military personnel compensation in line with civilian rental costs when renting privately. Up to one hundred percent may be covered of all rent costs.
- Bakersfield (CA) Student Homes House sharing for student in many cases has become the norm for instead of living on campus. Sharing accommodation is inexpensive when comparing to renting a private apartment.
- Bakersfield (CA) Assisted Living Homes Assisted living establishments provide care for individuals, typically 60 or over, who cannot provide care for themselves.
- Bakersfield (CA) Vacation Homes for rent Vacation rentals may include various types of accommodation ranging from single family homes or cabins, to apartments and condominiums.
- Bakersfield (CA) Timeshare for rent Timeshare vacation units are normally more luxurious than similarly priced hotels or holiday apartments. The resorts typically have excellent faculties on site and can represent excellent value.
- Bakersfield (CA) Hotel / Motel Rooms to rent Long term stay hotel accommodation, commonly referred to as "Extended Stay" are typically equipped with kitchenettes including a small fridge and freezer. There may be guest laundry facilities.
- Bakersfield (CA) Single family homes A single-family house has zero common property but simply is constructed upon its own piece of ground.
- Bakersfield (CA) Apartments to rent An apartment is generally considered to be a residential unit inside a building. defined as living space among others within a building.
- Bakersfield (CA) Town Homes Each townhouse is individually owned and are characterized as single-family homes with at the least two storeys that share a wall with another house.
- Bakersfield (CA) Condominiums to rent Condominiums are owned by individuals and sometimes are available for rent if they have been purchased as an investment.
- Bakersfield (CA) Lofts to rent or for lease Loft can be a different way of living for a lot of people. The openness and exposed pipes and ductwork creates a different atmosphere to that of conventional homes and apartments.
- Bakersfield (CA) Studio apartments Ideal for a single person that needs to keep living costs to a minimum. The Layout is normally one room with separate private or sometimes shared bathroom.
- Bakersfield (CA) Efficiency to rent An efficiency, typically is just one room with shared facilities, may or may not have closet space and present an issue for storage.
- Bakersfield (CA) Rooms for rent A room, typically in a private house, is probably the most inexpensive accommodation available. Utilities and other overheads are shared and, although private facilities may be available.
- Bakersfield (CA) Duplex to rent A dwelling with two separate apartments adjoined by a dividing wall or a two story house adjoined to another similar house with a dividing wall.
- Bakersfield (CA) Triplex Homes for Rent A Triplex is simply a dwelling comprising of three separate units, each with a separate entrance.
- Bakersfield (CA) Manufactured Homes Manufactured property meets federal HUD design and construction codes whilst modular construction meets local building codes.
LINKS: Helpful Resources & Information for renters in California (Kern County)
California Homes and Apartments to Rent and Lease
Bakersfield commercial property for lease and sale
Bakersfield homes by owner on sale