Houses, Home Apartment
from Dunedin local landlords and property management companies.
$2020 per month
802 Wood St / Dunedin USA
Prop TypeSingle family home
Price$2020 per month
$1395 per month
576 2700 Bayshore Blvd / Dunedin USA
Price$1395 per month
$1540 per month
1024 Robmar Rd / Dunedin USA
Prop TypeSingle family home
Price$1540 per month
$2700 per month
733 Scottland Street / Dunedin USA
Prop Typesingle-family home
Price$2700 per month
$2700 per month
1122 Broadway St / Dunedin USA
Prop TypeSingle Family
Price$2700 per month
GULF OF MEXICO Dunedin Florida, possibly Tampa Bay area's best-kept secret! People live as well as vacation in Dunedin because its natural beauty, small town feel, warm hospitality together with a favorable location, in prosperous Pinellas County, Tampa Bay, is a cute small harbor town. It's among the older, quaint historic towns with small streets along with smaller sidewalks. Popular main St. Dunedin represents a step back in time!
Drive south to Clearwater, a renowned resort town, to enjoy some very beautiful water panorama. Dunedin, one of the oldest towns on the West Coast of Florida, has a wooded, subtropical background with almost four miles picturesque waterfront, a relaxed life-style, with activities for all likes and ages.
Visiting RentMLS.com for your rental apartments or house rental requirement is a great way to find rentals. The site offers a comprehensive database of rental property listings such as Dunedin houses to lease , Dunedin apartments or house rental, Dunedin vacation homes to rent, and Dunedin apartments for rent.
From a simple search, you can find lists of rental homes or apartments including Dunedin homes for rent or Dunedin apartments for lease to suit your specifications by providing information such as zip code, bedrooms and bathrooms.
RentMLS.com offers multiple features like agent profiles with online brochure printing that can be helpful to locate all types of property for rent including short or long term rentals for vacation homes for rent or Dunedin apartments for rent. Brochure printing is a free online feature, which can be used for your convenience.
Agents / owners may advertise any kind of Dunedin rental property to lease, Dunedin homes to rent or Dunedin apartments for rent for a minimal fee. Find updated listing of all types of apartments or house rental and other property for rent including holiday homes and corporate housing. RentMLS has online feature tools, including auto e-mail notification, which can be tailored to suit your rental requirements.
Find your preferred property, homes or apartments by providing information such as zip code, bedrooms and bathrooms. Moreover, find details like neighborhood demographics, maps and entertainment etc.
Registering with RentMLS.com is easy. Registered members can receive free rent auto e-mail notification of newly listed Dunedin homes to rent or Dunedin apartments to rent. You can access, without registration, the updated list of rental apartments, property owners, real estate agents as well as brokers to have direct contact with them. Any real estate agents, property owner, or manager can advertise their rental property information for Dunedin homes for lease and Dunedin apartments for rent on the site very easily.
RentMLS offers free upload re virtual tours with any homes / apartments / property advertised for rent, together with multiple photos.
Dunedin rental homes or apartments.
include - Port Richey (Pasco), Safety Harbor (Pinellas), Yankeetown (Levy), Crystal Beach, Ferndale (Lake), Yalaha, Montverde, Leesburg, Saint Cloud (Osceola), Port Saint Lucie (Saint Lucie), Mascotte, Kissimmee
- Dunedin Florida
- Dunedin (FL) Single Family Home A undivided and unconnected house featuring clear space along each side, and isn't connected to any separate construction.
- Dunedin (FL) Multi-Family Homes Sometimes referred to as "multi-dwelling units" or "MDU" and embodies a categorization of living accommodations where multiple single units for residential inhabitants are within one building.
- Dunedin (FL) Corporate HousesCorporate housing provides most of the comforts and benefits of staying in a hotel with similar standards, but in a more homely environment.
- Dunedin (FL) Senior Homes Senior housing may be available in independent living communities with no personal care services offered or life style orientated communities which include various amenities and planned activities
- Dunedin (FL) Military Houses The services may offer military personnel compensation in line with civilian rental costs when renting privately. Up to one hundred percent may be covered of all rent costs.
- Dunedin (FL) Student Homes House sharing for student in many cases has become the norm for instead of living on campus. Sharing accommodation is inexpensive when comparing to renting a private apartment.
- Dunedin (FL) Assisted Living Homes Assisted living establishments provide care for individuals, typically 60 or over, who cannot provide care for themselves.
- Dunedin (FL) Vacation Homes for rent Vacation rentals may include various types of accommodation ranging from single family homes or cabins, to apartments and condominiums.
- Dunedin (FL) Timeshare for rent Timeshare vacation units are normally more luxurious than similarly priced hotels or holiday apartments. The resorts typically have excellent faculties on site and can represent excellent value.
- Dunedin (FL) Hotel / Motel Rooms to rent Long term stay hotel accommodation, commonly referred to as "Extended Stay" are typically equipped with kitchenettes including a small fridge and freezer. There may be guest laundry facilities.
- Dunedin (FL) Single family homes A single-family house has zero common property but simply is constructed upon its own piece of ground.
- Dunedin (FL) Apartments to rent An apartment is generally considered to be a residential unit inside a building. defined as living space among others within a building.
- Dunedin (FL) Town Homes Each townhouse is individually owned and are characterized as single-family homes with at the least two storeys that share a wall with another house.
- Dunedin (FL) Condominiums to rent Condominiums are owned by individuals and sometimes are available for rent if they have been purchased as an investment.
- Dunedin (FL) Lofts to rent or for lease Loft can be a different way of living for a lot of people. The openness and exposed pipes and ductwork creates a different atmosphere to that of conventional homes and apartments.
- Dunedin (FL) Studio apartments Ideal for a single person that needs to keep living costs to a minimum. The Layout is normally one room with separate private or sometimes shared bathroom.
- Dunedin (FL) Efficiency to rent An efficiency, typically is just one room with shared facilities, may or may not have closet space and present an issue for storage.
- Dunedin (FL) Rooms for rent A room, typically in a private house, is probably the most inexpensive accommodation available. Utilities and other overheads are shared and, although private facilities may be available.
- Dunedin (FL) Duplex to rent A dwelling with two separate apartments adjoined by a dividing wall or a two story house adjoined to another similar house with a dividing wall.
- Dunedin (FL) Triplex Homes for Rent A Triplex is simply a dwelling comprising of three separate units, each with a separate entrance.
- Dunedin (FL) Manufactured Homes Manufactured property meets federal HUD design and construction codes whilst modular construction meets local building codes.
LINKS: Helpful Resources & Information for renters in Florida (Pinellas County)
Florida Homes and Apartments to Rent and Lease
Dunedin commercial property for lease and sale
Dunedin homes by owner on sale