Houses, Home Apartment
from Long Beach local landlords and property management companies.
$1250 - $1350 per month
4814 N Lakewood Blvd / Long Beach USA
Prop TypeSingle family home
Price$1250 - $1350 per month
$5495 - $1350 per month
5365 E Ocean Blvd #A 5365 E Ocean Blvd / Long Beach USA
Price$5495 - $1350 per month
$2330 - $5625 per month
707 E Ocean Blvd / Long Beach USA
Price$2330 - $5625 per month
$1650 - $5625 per month
1535 E Florida St 1535 E Florida St / Long Beach USA
Price$1650 - $5625 per month
$1325 - $1395 per month
2139 Pacific Ave / Long Beach USA
Price$1325 - $1395 per month
Visiting RentMLS.com for your Long Beach apartment or house rental requirement can help save time in identifying the right type of rentals. We offer a comprehensive database of Long Beach rental property listings such as Long Beach house for rent, Long Beach apartment or house rental, Long Beach homes for rent and Long Beach apartments for rent.
Registering with RentMLS.com is easy. The site offers excellent site navigation built on a simple design. It features various search tools, which can search through the huge database of real estate information and pick the one just right for you to choose from the many Long Beach homes for rent or Long Beach apartments for rent. You can gain access to a list of rental homes or apartments suiting your specification by providing information such as zip code, county and radius.
You can see information on each property such as photos, maps and neighborhood detail. You can go through the 360 virtual tour, 3D images and multiple photos of the property. Property owners, realtors and individual agents can gain by advertising on the site. You can have direct contact with property owners using the updated and current list of property owners and real estate agents.
RentMLS.com offers multiple utility features like the brochure printing service that can be tailored to suit your requirement for Long Beach homes for rent and Long Beach apartments for rent. Experience the sites useful features and up to date data on new property listings.
If you are looking for a Long Beach apartment or house rental? You should visit regularly for finding your specific property requirements such as Long Beach homes for rent, Long Beach apartments for rent, Long Beach house to rent and Long Beach rental property. Find your ideal residential or holiday rental homes advertised at RentMLS.com.
Registering with the site is very straightforward. You can find details such as car parking, location and neighborhood data. Virtual tours of the property along with large images and multiple photos can make you feel as though you’re actually inside the property. With an easy navigation structure you can find your special property such as a Long Beach homes for rent or Long Beach apartments for rent or Long Beach rental property within a short period of time. Zip code, county and radius information can be used to conduct preliminary searches.
Gain access to updated list of property owners, real estate agents and realtors and establish contacts with them directly. Similarly, property owners, real estate agents and realtors can advertise their information for free on the site and gain increased leads. Members can benefits from the free tools available through the site.
Online utility are features available such as brochure printing etc. Many of the features can be customized to suit your requirements of Long Beach homes for rent and Long Beach apartments for rent. Log in and find properties matching your exact requirements.
Long Beach rental homes or apartments.
include - Altadena (Los Angeles), Seal Beach (Orange), Mount Wilson, Pasadena, San Fernando, Encino, Reseda, Sun Valley
- Long Beach California
- Long Beach (CA) Single Family Home A undivided and unconnected house featuring clear space along each side, and isn't connected to any separate construction.
- Long Beach (CA) Multi-Family Homes Sometimes referred to as "multi-dwelling units" or "MDU" and embodies a categorization of living accommodations where multiple single units for residential inhabitants are within one building.
- Long Beach (CA) Corporate HousesCorporate housing provides most of the comforts and benefits of staying in a hotel with similar standards, but in a more homely environment.
- Long Beach (CA) Senior Homes Senior housing may be available in independent living communities with no personal care services offered or life style orientated communities which include various amenities and planned activities
- Long Beach (CA) Military Houses The services may offer military personnel compensation in line with civilian rental costs when renting privately. Up to one hundred percent may be covered of all rent costs.
- Long Beach (CA) Student Homes House sharing for student in many cases has become the norm for instead of living on campus. Sharing accommodation is inexpensive when comparing to renting a private apartment.
- Long Beach (CA) Assisted Living Homes Assisted living establishments provide care for individuals, typically 60 or over, who cannot provide care for themselves.
- Long Beach (CA) Vacation Homes for rent Vacation rentals may include various types of accommodation ranging from single family homes or cabins, to apartments and condominiums.
- Long Beach (CA) Timeshare for rent Timeshare vacation units are normally more luxurious than similarly priced hotels or holiday apartments. The resorts typically have excellent faculties on site and can represent excellent value.
- Long Beach (CA) Hotel / Motel Rooms to rent Long term stay hotel accommodation, commonly referred to as "Extended Stay" are typically equipped with kitchenettes including a small fridge and freezer. There may be guest laundry facilities.
- Long Beach (CA) Single family homes A single-family house has zero common property but simply is constructed upon its own piece of ground.
- Long Beach (CA) Apartments to rent An apartment is generally considered to be a residential unit inside a building. defined as living space among others within a building.
- Long Beach (CA) Town Homes Each townhouse is individually owned and are characterized as single-family homes with at the least two storeys that share a wall with another house.
- Long Beach (CA) Condominiums to rent Condominiums are owned by individuals and sometimes are available for rent if they have been purchased as an investment.
- Long Beach (CA) Lofts to rent or for lease Loft can be a different way of living for a lot of people. The openness and exposed pipes and ductwork creates a different atmosphere to that of conventional homes and apartments.
- Long Beach (CA) Studio apartments Ideal for a single person that needs to keep living costs to a minimum. The Layout is normally one room with separate private or sometimes shared bathroom.
- Long Beach (CA) Efficiency to rent An efficiency, typically is just one room with shared facilities, may or may not have closet space and present an issue for storage.
- Long Beach (CA) Rooms for rent A room, typically in a private house, is probably the most inexpensive accommodation available. Utilities and other overheads are shared and, although private facilities may be available.
- Long Beach (CA) Duplex to rent A dwelling with two separate apartments adjoined by a dividing wall or a two story house adjoined to another similar house with a dividing wall.
- Long Beach (CA) Triplex Homes for Rent A Triplex is simply a dwelling comprising of three separate units, each with a separate entrance.
- Long Beach (CA) Manufactured Homes Manufactured property meets federal HUD design and construction codes whilst modular construction meets local building codes.
LINKS: Helpful Resources & Information for renters in California (Los Angeles County)
California Homes and Apartments to Rent and Lease
Long Beach commercial property for lease and sale
Long Beach homes by owner on sale